The probes are used in the near field of sources of electromagnetic radiation.
They serve to locate and identify potential sources of interference within the building blocks of electronic assemblies.
NEW RSA5000 Series Real-Time Spectrum Analyzers
Capture - Identify - Isolate - Analyze
• Up to 40 MHz of Real-Time BW with 7.45 µsec 100% POI
• 7 Real-time visualization modes
• Frequency Mask and Power Triggers
• 165 dBm DANL, 1 Hz RBW, and 1 ms full span sweeps
• Flexible user interface including a 10.1" touchscreen